2021 RUN WARRANDYTE – 10 year celebration event!
MARCH 8 2021 – APRIL 8 2021
Should we be back in lockdown or restrictions are placed on our public event, Run Warrandyte will shift to the 2021 Challenge Event.
Run solo and be a part of the team…
- In 2021 our event will run across 30 days.
- You choose the day and time that suits you to run.
- Same great course that brings you back each year.
- Same distances PLUS we have added a 21km event!
- Run on your own or with a friend.
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Your run will be tracked through the Strava App.
- Times will be synced to our age group leader-boards, online.
- Every runner receives a special 10 year Celebration medal!
- Six different age events: U12, 12-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
- Place medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each age group upon completion of the whole event.
- Show bags for all runners who complete their distance, with the opportunity to win some great spot prizes provided by our wonderful sponsors and local businesses!
We know you love running and we want to keep you up on your feet, so all you have to do now is decide what distance you want to run, then click here to register and lock in your running day.
- Runners select their chosen distance and MUST BOOK a day and time to run in the event calendar on the Run Warrandyte website.
- You can run as many times as you like – prices reduce for those who run more than once.
- All children under the age of 12 MUST have a parent running with them for safety reasons.
- For safety purposes – no more than 2 registered runners may run at any booked time (Families or parents running with children are exempt here).
- The Strava App must be downloaded and used to track your run for you to be placed on the leader board and to be awarded a place medal.
- You will receive detailed instructions on how to use Strava and what to do once your run has been completed.
- Show bags will be collected by the runner, after they have completed their event, at a business in Warrandyte to be confirmed.
- Only 1 x show bag and medal per person (regardless of how many times you run).
- Place medals will be given for each distance in the following categories: First, Second & Third; Male/Female, U12, 12-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50+
- Place medals will be posted out to winners once the whole event has closed.
- Once your time is on the leaderboard – you have 24hrs to submit a dispute if you believe there is an issue with the time displayed. Disputes after the 24hrs will not be answered and will become null and void.
- We are unable to close roads or provide Marshalls as we normally do, which means you are responsible for your safety or the safety of your children while running.
- We recommend that a phone or phone number be carried in case of injury through the Pound Bend area.
- A sweeper will check the course on a daily basis to ensure there are no tripping hazards.
- Directional signage will be placed on the course and Strava will also have map details.
The Challenge – Get on the Leaderboard
The top 3 fastest times for each event and age group will feature on the leaderboard throughout the entire event and will be updated daily.
How to get on the Leaderboard
Improve your time – Once you have registered and completed the course you can RE RUN at a heavily reduced price