As part of the Victorian Governments Covid Safe Plan everyone entering the Run Warrandyte Event 2022 must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of full vaccination status. Participants aged 16 years and older on the day of the event 6.3.2022 will need to show a current COVID-19 Vaccination certificate. Proof of vaccination status must be provided on collection of your racing bib.
The Run Warrandyte Event will follow all other guidelines and advice from the Victorian Government at the time of the event. This may mean there could be a 500 entrant cap, social distancing and QR Code reporting. We will keep you updated.
COVID-SAFE EVENT PLAN SUMMARY:
We take the risks of COVID-19 very seriously and require everyone to be aware of and follow the steps and procedures explained throughout this Event Program document. Please ensure all event attendees have read it carefully before attending the event.
DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT if you:
- display any COVID symptoms or are awaiting the results of a COVID test
- have been in contact with a COVID case or suspected COVID case within the last 14 days
- have returned from overseas or a designated COVID hotspot within the last 14 days
- we ask that everyone attending the event to download and use COVIDsafe app on their mobile phone
FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING
- all event attendees must practice social distancing at the event and maintain groups of less than 50 people
- all group gatherings to be no more concentrated than 1 person per 4sq/m. If in doubt then please remain 1.5m apart and follow the social distancing signage and protocols
- no person-to-person contact at the event – such as high 5’s, hugging and handshakes
- Elbow bumps only
- masks: all runners, spectators and support crew must carry a mask at all times. Please wear a mask if you are unable to social distance
- use the hand wash / sanitisation stations established at checkpoints, the finish and other areas
- respect others and help leave toilets, shared surfaces and common touch points clean. Use the gloves and disinfectant provided to help staff keep things clean and safe
- please bring your own supplies rather than relying on shared items – such as race food, water, cups, water bottles, pens and paper