When: This role can be done in your own time prior to the run date, but also requires work on the day. Where: Warrandyte Sports Group, Taroona Avenue, North Warrandyte, Victoria 3113 Contact: Belinda Martin Contact Email: email@example.com Contact Phone: (040) 923-3318 Open Volunteer Spots: 3
Marketing of the event is essential to make it grow. Social Media is a primary method but a whole range of marketing tools can be explored:
- Sign Boards
- Promotion of teams such as schools, fundraisers, sponsors, etc.
Before end of April
- Register RW on all Running Calendars.
Before end of August
- Make contact with all of the local schools (find a target/key dynamic teacher) and explain the participation package. Assist them to enter teams and fundraise.
- Update and reactivate Facebook and Twitter.
- Coordinate publicity with other key volunteers.
- Place posters in windows and schools/banners around village.
- Prepare news Articles and negotiate positions in Diary and Leader.
- Purchase consumables
- Organise sign boards to be positioned 6 weeks before the event.
Up until the Event
- Run social media campaigns.
Email to know past Participants x 2
Email to WSG Data Base x 2
After the Event
- Social media publication of timing, winners and photos
- Thank you email to all competitors advising of the timing and certificates
- Survey to competitors
- Email to all competitors advising of photos