As of 2018 the Run Warrandyte Village is being located on the Netball Courts. The objective of the Village is to create a lot of energy on the day and help sponsors promote themselves.
The Village can consist of:
1. A stage for Presentations and activities
2. A central open area – synthetic grass or similar.
3. Marquees for
- Admin/Volunteer go-to place.
- Selling food/cafe (although selling food from the canteen is an option)
- Demonstrating/self-promoting sponsors such as Physios, etc.
- Team hospitality and marshalling
- Charity hospitality and promoting
- Directional for services, food and Registration
- Promotional for sponsors (including CCB signage)
- Start/Finish arch signage
- Promotional for RW, partners and stakeholder
5. Coordinate with:
- Sponsorship Organiser
- Course Setout Team
- Food providers
- Sponsors on-the-day
- Revise Tent Village Setout and Maps
- Review our sponsorship obligation with regard to Sponsorship Packages.
- Incorporate café & seating based on food options.
- Engage exhibitors and assist them to populate a tent village, maintain visual standards, signage (liaise with Sponsorship Organiser and
- discuss sponsors who may want to add this to their package)
- Book or arrange tents for the day – Make sure of Tent supply to accommodate needs
- Accommodate selling of Run Warrandyte merchandise.
On the Day
- Organise own volunteer support.
- Pick up tents for the day.
- Erect tents per plan and assist users
- Co-ordinate selling of RW merchandise.
After the Event
- Disassemble village
- Return to owners
- Debrief and review.